Re: xfs_count_page_state inside kswapd

On Tue, Dec 07, 2010 at 06:26:52PM +0530, Tharindu Rukshan Bamunuarachchi wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> We got following oops in one of our SLES 11 server. This occurred inside
> swapd and we running our server swap turned off..
>
> Could this be memory corruption or possible old bug in code ?

No idea - the SLES11 kernel is lots of non-standard stuff in it
compared to mainline (e.g. the XFS code has DMAPI support) and you
are running a kernel with Novell supported kernel modules loaded
(all the IB stuff). Your best bet is to contact your SLES support
representative to see if they know of such a problem...

Cheers,

Dave.
--
Dave Chinner