Re: Fwd: xfs - fixing wrong xfs size

> You can use xfs_db to set it; or you could comment out the kernel
> check... and mount readonly, and copy off the data you can get to?

I have got the same problem after recovering a xfs volume using ddrescue. It
seems that the new 1 TB drive I dd'ed to is a few blocks short ...

I had a look at the xfs_db man page, but wasn't able to figure out which
command would allow me to set the block count of the fs. Can you please give
the appropriate commands? I think I'll be able to figure out the correct
counts on my own.

Thanks a lot!

-Johannes