Testcase and guide to XFS log corruption issues.

Dear,
I have been facing problems due to virtually index caches that causes XFS log corruption, and in some cases it corrupted on disk data itself.
Since the stability of XFS is very much dependent on integrity of log, I wish to make testcase and offer guide to detect XFS log corruption issues.
If there is already a procedure or tool to check these issues then I will be glad if you can share you knowledge with us.

With Regards,
Ajeet Yadav