(most recently on 2.6.24).  You will either have to go back to
a prior kernel build to get DMAPI included, or run a patch against
a current version of the LINUX kernel.

On 11/03/2010 03:44 PM, Björn JACKE wrote:
On 2010-09-18 at 21:08 -0300 Diego Woitasen sent off:
Hi,
  I'm looking for software that supports DMAPI on Linux. I haven't
found anything on the web. I need to implement HSM for a mail server,
to store old messages in a secondary storage.

  Are there something implemented? Open source or propietary one? I
prefer open source obviously...
unmaintained since years but might be interesting for you:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/openhsm/

The only Linux distri I know that contains XFS with DMAPI support is
SLES 8/9/10 (not sure about 11).

Björn