Re: Question/Problem: Mounting of XFS filesystem takes a lot of time

Hello,
thank you all for your emails with suggestions and comments on my
problem.
When messing around with the BIOS settings (switching SATA mode from
RAID to IDE) I get quite an obvious message stating that the S.M.A.R.T.
status of one of the disks is BAD.
Removing that disk solved the problem. My system is mounting the
remaining XFS partitions fast as usual.

Thanks again
Andi