Re: xfs on armv5 still with erroneous log in kernel 2.6.35.4

 Am 06.09.2010 05:24, schrieb Eric Sandeen:

I do, and owe their donors some testing; if this is still failing
on a kernel with the vipt stuff in place I'll haul them out and
do some testing..

-Eric
Hi Eric,
Thank you both for your ansers.

I'm using the latest stable kernel 2.6.35.4. The filesystem was created on the target device with a cross compiled xfsprogs 3.1.3. The systems runs on an armv5te architecture (sheevaplug derivative). After creating, mounting and writing some data on it, re-mounting was not possible with the above mentioned error. I've found this message in the mailinglistarchive and thought the patches were integrated into mainline.

How can I help? What additional information do you need?

regards,
Marcus