Re: deleting 2TB lots of files with delaylog: sync helps?

Thanks Dave.

I don't normally top post, but I just wanted to quickly say I _really_
enjoyed reading your reply below.  It was seriously educational.  I
really enjoyed your note about the 24p Altix system.  I've been a fan of
SGI NUMA machines since the Origin 2k, due to the uniqueness of this
scalable interconnect, though I've never been an SGI user. :(

Keep up the great work, and keep us educated, as you've done so very
well here. :)

--
Stan

Dave Chinner put forth on 9/2/2010 6:29 AM: