Re: Review: xfsprogs with libblkid enabled for Debian

On Thu, 2010-08-26 at 23:26 +1000, Nathan Scott wrote:
> ----- "Christoph Hellwig" <hch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > I'm fine with pushing out a new 3.1.3 release as it's time anyway,
> > but
> > can we also include Dave's patch to add XFS_IOC_ZERO_RANGE support to
> > xfs_io and the xfsctl manpage first?
> >
> > Next week also has Alex back from vacation, so I'd suggest waiting if
> > he has any input on this.
>
> As discussed on IRC, I made the changes and push out a new release.sh
> tagged git update to kernel.org.  I pushed the src tarball to oss also,
> and libblkid enabled packages will be uploaded to Debian shortly.

Sorry I didn't get this done for you last week.  I hadn't looked
over the patch closely yet and didn't notice you were proposing
a new release.

Now that I've looked, I can say the changes all look fine to me.
I'm glad you broke up your recent patch into multiple commits.

I will publish your versioned release on oss.sgi.com today after
my tests complete.

					-Alex