[ANNOUNCE] updated xfs documentation available

Just as an FYI, we've converted some of the older SGI XFS documentation
to XML/Docbook/Publican[1] format, and it's now available on xfs.org; see
http://xfs.org/index.php/XFS_Papers_and_Documentation

particularly the 3 links at the top,

    * XFS User Guide

    * XFS File System Structure

    * XFS Training Labs

In addition to the XML conversion, much of the documentation has
been updated & corrected compared to the original docs.

This should be good material for anyone using, developing, or supporting
XFS.  If omissions or errors are found, we'd be happy to accept
patches against the XML source for the docs, found at
http://git.kernel.org/?p=fs/xfs/xfsdocs-xml-dev.git;a=summary

In addition, using that git repo + publican allows one to create
the documentation in various other forms such as PDFs, txt,
and epub.

Thanks!

-Eric

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/publican/