Query Regarding XFS File system

Hi ,

I was just going through the architecture of different File system drivers and i found that XFS provides a better mechanism of data handling under heavy loads.
                                                I want to develop this driver and was referring documents provided by XFS  (http://xfs.org/index.php/XFS_Papers_and_Documentation)
I  have some queries regarding XFS Licenses-(CCPL- Share Alike Version, which covers XFS documents.)

Query No 1 : Do I need to distribute or share/Open the Code( which will be written by referring this document .) if i want to commercialize XFS driver.

Query No 2 :  What all License related conditions need to be fulfilled, if i want to commercialize this XFS driver(stipulated by SGI).

Response Awaited

Thanks & Best Regards

Amit Kumar