Re: 4k sector drives

> Thanks, I did this, and it even worked for my other WDC
> WD2002FYPS-01U1B0, which was on 12 seconds (the EARS were on 8s as you
> said), and now all three drives have a 120s delay before parking. That

I am glad it worked.

>should be sufficient. It didn't work for the VelociRaptor in my PC, just
> to mention.

Disks from the Green series support some features that help the
enviroment. Among them is having lower rpm (usually 5400) and
the intellipark feature that you set to 120s.

If i am not mistaken, VelociRaptor is the low latency 10K rpm
drive, so it's not surprising that it doesn't support this. Only
drives from the Green series do.