Re: xfsprogs: only absolute run-paths are allowed

On Wed, 21 Jul 2010 at 13:33, Alex Elder wrote:
> > The patch below should fix this issue.  Note that you need to do a
> >
> > 	make realclean
> > 	make configure
> >
> > to regenerate the configure script first.
>
> This looks OK to me.  Once you get confirmation
> it works for Christian you can re-format your
> description and commit it.  (I didn't see the
> problem in my environment for some reason.)

Yes, the patch works for me, thanks Christoph!

 Tested-by: Christian Kujau <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Btw, I noticed quite a few warnings[0] during compilation:

   warning: pointer targets in assignment differ in signedness
   warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of '...' differ in signedness

I hope they're nothing to worry about?

Thanks again,
Christian.

[0] http://nerdbynature.de/bits/xfsprogs/prefix/make_v3.1.2.log.gz