Calculating swidth On A RAID6 Volume

Hello -

I'm am new to XFS and am in the process of trying to tune an XFS file system.  I spent some time searching through this mailing list's archives but wasn't able to find anything that matched the question that I have (I apologize in advance if this issue has already been addressed).

I have a 3ware 9650SE-12M installed and have a RAID6 unit with 11 x 1.82 TB SATA drives and stripe size of 256KB.  I found an earlier thread that discussed calculating the values for sunit and swidth for RAID5, which stated that the swidth would be "sunit x (# disks in stripe - 1)".  So, finally the question - would the swidth for a RAID6 volume be "sunit x (# disks in stripe -2)?

If that is the case, then here is what I would expect my values to be:
sunit = 512
swidth = 4608

Would that be correct?  Thanks in advance for your help in this matter!

- Andrew

This email and any attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.

If you are not the intended recipient of this email, the following stipulations govern the use of this information: You may not take any action based upon its contents. You may not copy or show this message or attachments to anyone. You should contact the sender and subsequently delete this message and all attachments.

Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Special Operations Technology, Incorporated.

While antivirus software has been applied, you should perform due diligence to check this email and attachments for the presence of viruses. No warranties or assurances are made in relation to the safety and content of this email and attachments. Special Operations Technology, Incorporated accepts no liability for any damages caused by any virus transmitted by or contained in this email and attachments.

No liability is accepted for any consequences arising from this email transmission whatsoever.

Special Operations Technology, Incorporated is a premier IT professional services firm focused in the government and law enforcement space.