fatal error LinuxInit: cannot open tty0

Dear all,

I'm a newbie in this field.

I am trying to run KDrive (Xfbdev), which is cross compiled from XFree86
revision 4.6.0, on an embedded system; however, an fatal error occurred.

Fatal Error LinuxInit: cannot open tty0 (No such file or directory).

It seems KDrive users a virtual terminal to start its operations.
Actually, there's no virtual terminal at all in an embedded system. How
could I avoid using a virtual terminal to start KDrive? If not, how to
add an tty0 device to the system?

I also hacked the source code, so it did not call the LinuxInit
function, which tried to open tty0, and the error did not occurred, but
it said "no screens found".

Would someone help me? Thanks!

Regards,
Kevin