Problems with startx in FC4

First of all ... sorry my bad english :-S

I have FC4 and for an error, i deleted all files from /tmp. Since that moment i can't join in X Windows. I only can use startx with admin log. I know that there're files from every user about X Windows in /tmp, and I lost it. I need regenerate this files but don't know how...  When I use the command "startx" the screen gets frozen with a blue background and the pointer of the mouse in the center of the screen. After kill the process of the X Windows, the X11 log tells the next error:

(EE) R128(0): No DFP detected

I have no problems of quota or disk space.
I've created a new user and it's the same problem.
I've started in graphical mode and don't let me logg in