Re: Remote X sessions

Thanks guys.

I'm actually running KDE Desktop - not Gnome. There may be a
KDM (KDE Desktop Manager) available for KDE.

I know SuSE like to play around with config files, which is
why I unistalled their versions of Apache, PHP and MySQL and
a few others.

I like to download and compile the latest versions of the
above, and have the default system layout, so I know where
things are.

Regards

Keith Roberts

http://www.karsites.net
http://www.raised-from-the-dead.org.uk

This email address is challenge-response protected with
http://www.tmda.net