Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2006 6:57 PM
Subject: Xserver deployment to target board

Hi All,
I have Xcompiled Xfree86-4.6 for my ARM11 Target.
To my targetboard  i have already ported root filesystem and it is working fine.
I used NFS to deploy file system to my target development board.
Now I Kept all my XServer libraries in /usr/X11R6 directory and Include files in corresponding location.
Any other settings or configurations i have to do to make Xserver to work in my target board.
If any body have idea kindly inform the procedure or any related documents.
Infact when i try to run startx in the target using minicom it is giving  folllowing error message.
 Host name lookup failure
 xauth : error while loading shared libraries:libxmuu.so.1:cannot open shared object file

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Harsha