Fonts different on essentially identical redh at servers - need help

Hello List Members,
I am a dba who does unix admin work, as such I have two redhat servers
running same os.  My problem is that when oracle generates reports in the
second (backup production server) it results in a different font which
causes problems with the layout of the reports.  I have narrowed the
problem down to the XF86Config files being different on the two servers
(with more fonts listed in the main server's file).  Also on the main
server there is an older unused XF86Confg-4 file which is the same as the
second server's XF86Config file.  I am stumped as to what I need to do to
resolve this report font mismatch and would welcome any constructive input
that results in a solution.
Please find attached the following details

####XF86Config files from both servers####

####On Both servers######
XFree86 Version 4.1.0 (Red Hat Linux release: 4.1.0-29) / X Window System
Release Date: 2 June 2001
        If the server is older than 6-12 months, or if your card is
        newer than the above date, look for a newer version before
        reporting problems.  (See http://www.XFree86.Org/FAQ)
Build Operating System: Linux 2.4.9-31smp i686 [ELF]
Build Host: stripples.devel.redhat.com

Module Loader present

###Video hardware is irrelevant is these are used to generate reports and
the second server doesn't even have a local monitor. It is used for gnome
X11 and oracle reports generation#####

Regards Adonia Delavigne

http://mail2web.com/ .