From: xfree86-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:xfree86-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of cckuo
Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2006 5:42 PM
To: xfree86@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: <Spam>RE: <Spam> error about compiling Xorg7.1

Dear All:
I try to turn off "XCSECURITY" which is defined in
xserver/include/dix-config.h.
But whenever I change "#define XCSECURITY 1" to " #define XCSECURITY 0", I
found the value will go back to "#define XCSECURITY 1" after running
build.sh in util/modular/build.sh.
Is any other macro or some options I could add in configure file or Makefile
such that I can turn the "XCSECURITY" off and go through the compile error I
encounter before?
Sincerely Yours,
cckuo