RE: Will the behaviors of XFree86 be effected by different kernel?

   Most likely, part of the offscreen video memory that the driver
told XAA it could use for pixmap caching is not accessible so things
placed there disappear.  The order in which things are started
determines the packing order of offscreen pixmaps so that's why
#3 changes which things disappear.  Most likely it is an interaction
with a kernel framebuffer device.  Namely, the kernel framebuffer
device is setting some graphics card state that prevents all the
videoram from being accessible and the XFree86 driver is unaware
of this.   This is unlikely to be an XAA issue.

   If the XFree86 driver is assuming the card is in the POSTed
state, that may be a bad assumption in light of a kernel framebuffer
device.  You might want to check what the kernel framebuffer
device is doing with regards to video memory partitions, etc...

		Mark.