Re: Help in trident card display - reg

Hello did you search in the Internet for another people with your same computer ? If you did it and doesn't help please send the file "/var/log/XFree86.0.log". You can also send the result of the next command: "lspci |grep -i trident" and last also send the model of your computer.

  Thanks,
       Gustavo Halperin

Mohanraj Palanisamy wrote:

Dear Sir,

I am having a problem in getting display in gui mode for "Trident
3DImage9850" in hardware Pentium II 350 Mhz supported machine, i tried all
the ways in getting solution, Everything is ok when it goes to take gui
mode iam getting blank (black) screen and machine is getting hanged or
monitor light gets orange color, pls help me in this regard.

Thanks & Regards
Mohanraj P
System Manager
Kongu Arts & Science College