From: xfree86-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:xfree86-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Mark Vojkovich
Sent: Friday, May 19, 2006 1:26 PM
To: xfree86@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  How do I get 2 displays with 2 different window
managers?

   You cannot run two displays without having two X-servers, and
two X-servers cannot display simulateously because each needs to
own the VT (they will end up on separate VTs).  You want one server
with two screens.

   You should probably ask the Gnome or KDE folks.  TWM observes
the -display commandline option and does what you want.  The "fancy"
window managers often try to be too clever and start up on all
available screens.

			Mark.