Re: no screens found !!!

   The logfile implies that the XF86Config-4 file is configured to
use a framebuffer device (Driver "fbdev"), however, the kernel
does not support (or no longer supports) a framebuffer device.
You might want to try changing to the i810 driver (Driver "i810"
in the Section "Device" in the XF86Config-4 file).  The i810
driver that comes with your server version *might* be new enough to
support your graphics card.

    It seems that either your kernel supported a framebuffer device
and no longer does after your unclean shutdown, or the XF86Config-4
file got changed to use fbdev since the last time it was working.

		Mark.