Re: X Window system currupted

   The only solution I know of to that problem is to reinstall
XFree86 or at least reinstall the modules.   The deleted bitmap
and pci modules seem to be a Red Hat specific problem.  I don't
know if anyone identified what it was on that distribution that
deletes those modules, but I do know that the server won't start
without them.

		Mark.