From: xfree86-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:xfree86-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Alfred Hovdestad
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2006 9:27 AM
To: xfree86@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  Just start over

Which distribution are you running?  In Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3, the
command to configure X11 is redhat-config-xfree86, in RHEL 4 the command
is system-config-display.  There used to be a command called xf86config
which may still exist in some Linux distributions.  If you can post
which distribution you are using, someone may be able to help you
configure your X11 display.

     Alfred

Garrett Jochimsen wrote:
> Okay, I understand that but how do I re-configure X11 so that I can get
back
> to having windowing interface.  I want to get back to that part of it.
> Thanks
>
> Garrett Jochimsen
> IT Department
> Documation LLC