"support for special keys in sun keyboard" and "Keyboard problem"

On Thu, 8 Dec 2005, Alipoor Rahim wrote:

I am new-bee to Open source and XFree86. I have compiled XFree86 4.5.0 for
Solaris Sparc. Everything is working fine except m keyboard. I have Sun
Type5c keyboad. My Keypad (for Home, PgUp, End and Arrow keys) is not
working when I depress the NUM lock key. But When NUM lock is pressed the
digits in keypad are working fine.

Also SUN special keys are not working like Help, Stop, Again, Front, Cut,
Copy, Paste.

My Keybaord configuration n XF86config file is as follows:
Section "InputDevice"
       Identifier  "Keyboard0"
       Driver      "keyboard"
EndSection

When I specifiy the following in my configuration the keyboard dosen't take
any input.

Section "InputDevice"
       Identifier  "Keyboard0"
       Driver      "keyboard"