Sis-300/305 video card

Hi List:

I´m new in this list and an beginner with linux.
I´ve just installed RedHat9.0 into a PC box with Sis300/305 video card and PROVIEW CRT monitor that are not supported by this linux distribution, so I completed my installation in TEXT MODE only. Now. I´d like to start GUI interface but I can´t.
I´m reading some documentation about XF86Config but I don´t know how to start my troubleshooting of my problem.
Do I need to load some SIS driver into my system? How should I to do it?, Have I to configure my XF86Config file? What parameters should I to adjust on it?

Please. I need to work with GUI envronment. Some one can help me with guidelines to solve my problem, please?

I will be very grateful with you.

Thank you.

Edwin