cygwin

Hi,

I have just installed cygwin and its associated X Windows components on my Windows xp machine. The installation went without a hitch. The problem is that when I tried installing Oracle on a Solaris server, with the graphical output on my Windows xp machine, not all of the buttons in the Oracle GUI worked as they should. The same GUI, when viewed using Reflections/X did alow all buttons to work. Has anyone else encountered a similar problem, and, if so, what might the cure be?

Cheers,

Richard

"The information in this email and any attached files is confidential. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. Any unauthorised disclosure or use is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of the message, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. The views of the author may not necessarily reflect those of the company.
The contents of an attachment to this e-mail may contain software viruses which could damage your own computer system. While Ultra Electronics Limited has taken every reasonable precaution to minimise this risk, we cannot accept liability for any damage which you sustain as a result of software viruses. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening the attachment."