Problem with X and Apache

Hi:
My OS is Knoppix STD 0.1 installed in hard disk.
I need it because is the indicated distro in a Security Master that I'm studying but I'm a new user of Linux.
I needed to install Apache with SSL but I first had the following error:

"root@R2D2:~# apt-get install apache-ssl
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Package apache-ssl has no available version, but exists in the database.
This typically means that the package was mentioned in a dependency and
never uploaded, has been obsoleted or is not available with the contents
of sources.list
E: Package apache-ssl has no installation candidate"

Then I tried: 'apt-get update'
And after the update, the OS was restarted ok.
Then I tried apt-get install apache-ssl again and the instalation run ok but the X interface does not run.
Since I installed Apache, Knoppix only start in text mode.
I tried reconfigure the X server using "dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xfree86" with the same parameters l did it when I installed de Knoppix; but X interface does not run neither.
I attach the log and the configurations files:
The old file that work ok before the Apache instalation (XF86Config-4.old), and the actual file that don't work.

My graphic card is "Nvidia Gforce2Mx" and the monitor is "LG Flatron L1510s".

Sorry but my english is very bad.
¿Can you help me?..... Remember that I don't know much about Linux :-(
Thanks in advance

Acepta el reto MSN Premium: Correos más divertidos con fotos y textos increíbles en MSN Premium. Descárgalo y pruébalo 2 meses gratis. http://join.msn.com?XAPID=1697&DI=1055&HL=Footer_mailsenviados_correosmasdivertidos

### BEGIN DEBCONF SECTION
# XF86Config-4 (XFree86 server configuration file) generated by dexconf, the
# Debian X Configuration tool, using values from the debconf database.
#
# Edit this file with caution, and see the XF86Config-4 manual page.
# (Type "man XF86Config-4" at the shell prompt.)
#
# If you want your changes to this file preserved by dexconf, only make
changes
# before the "### BEGIN DEBCONF SECTION" line above, and/or after the
# "### END DEBCONF SECTION" line below.
#
# To change things within the debconf section, run the command:
#   dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xfree86
# as root.  Also see "How do I add custom sections to a dexconf-generated
# XF86Config or XF86Config-4 file?" in /usr/share/doc/xfree86-common/FAQ.gz.

Section "Files"
	FontPath	"unix/:7100"			# local font server
	# if the local font server has problems, we can fall back on these
	FontPath	"/usr/lib/X11/fonts/Type1"
	FontPath	"/usr/lib/X11/fonts/CID"
	FontPath	"/usr/lib/X11/fonts/Speedo"
	FontPath	"/usr/lib/X11/fonts/misc"