Re: x11perf baseline

   I'm not aware of any databases anywhere.  Perhaps Google
would turn something up?  x11perf results generally reflect
how fast the graphics hardware is and/or how good of a job
the drivers are doing at using the hardware.  A fast CPU helps
to some degree, but not to the degree that MS Windows 2D
benchmarks are helped by it (experimentation has shown that
MS Windows 2D is generally CPU limited and scales more with
CPU speed than graphics hardware speed - X11 is not that way).

   I haven't run x11perf in a long time, but last I did
fast CPUs with NVIDIA drivers were over 200 XMarks in depth 24.

		Mark.