Linux problem

Dear Sirs

I have a gateway/proxy server which is running on Red Hat Linux Release 9
(Shrike), Kernel 2.4.20-8 i686 and we use this for e-mail and internet
access, what is happening is that, its failing to complete the start up
services which would enable me to access the internet, i can send and
receive mail though. It came up with an error that the xserver had a video
problem and the module loader failing, i changed the video settings of the
machine and it worked for a while, now the problem has started again. Would
be very grateful if you could give me a solution for this problem.

Thanks and kind regards

Humphrey Bangajena
Customer Services Engineer-Internal Systems
Email bangajeh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx