Re: Hooking mi functions

   I assume you mean you want to know when rendering operations
are being done so that you can do something else or something
additionally.

   There is documentation on this someplace in xc/doc/hardcopy but
I'm not sure where.  For a code example where wrapping of rendering
functions is done, see xc/programs/Xserver/hw/xfree86/shadowfb/shadow.c.
The shadowfb wraps rendering functions so it can know which areas
of the screen getting modified.

		MArk.