Re: All my fonts are messed up

That was it.  I fixed smi_accel to set byte order based
on X_BYTE_ORDER and it worked perfectly.  Thanks a bunch Mark!

Bob Peterson
ACD

At 04:40 PM 8/6/2005, you wrote:
  That sounds like a driver acceleration bug.  Most drivers support
a "noaccel" option.  You might want to try that to verify a driver
acceleration problem.  My guess is that, for big endian, the driver
needs to add BIT_ORDER_IN_BYTE_LSBFIRST instead of
BIT_ORDER_IN_BYTE_MSBFIRST to the CPUToScreenColorExpandFillFlags in
smi_accel.c.

                Mark.