error opening security policy file /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xserver/SecurityPolicy

Hello,
I am using Red Hat Enterprise release 3, with the vncserver and vncclient that came with it in /usr/bin directory.
Running
> vncserver
Gives me the following log file in ~/.vnc directory
"
Xvnc version 4.0b4 - built Sep  5 2003 13:04:00
Underlying X server release 40300000, The XFree86 Project, Inc

Thu Jul 28 11:37:21 2005
 vncext:      VNC extension running!
 vncext:      Listening for VNC connections on port 5901
 vncext:      Listening for HTTP connections on port 5801
 vncext:      created VNC server for screen 0
error opening security policy file /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xserver/SecurityPolicy
Could not init font path element /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/CID/, removing from list!
SESSION_MANAGER=local/funx77:/tmp/.ICE-unix/22500
Option given which is no longer supported in this version of gnome-terminal; you might want to create a profile with the desired setting,
and use the new --window-with-profile option
"
I have several questions:
1. The directory xserver does not exist under  /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/, why is that, and what do I have to do inorder to have it?
2. What is this kind of error, and is it the reason why my client VNC connection to the server crashed after a short while?
3. Is fixing question 1 will sort out the font message? (e.g Could not init font path element /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/CID/, removing from list!)
Thanks

Lior Maron
Hardware Engineer
Saifun Semiconductors Ltd.
Tel: +972-9-8928-444     Ext-882
Fax: +972-9-8928-445
Mobile: +972-528-635-391 (Not available during office hours)
E-mail: liorm@xxxxxxxxxx
Web: www@xxxxxxxxxx

which it is addressed.
This transmission may contain proprietary and confidential information of Saifun Semiconductors and/or its affiliates.
Receipt of this transmission does not provide any right to reproduce it or disclose its contents.
Reproduction, disclosure, or use of transmitted materials without written authorization of Saifun Semiconductor is strictly forbidden.