ATI RADEON XPRESS 200M

Hi,

I've problems setting up my graphics card in my
latop. I have a Compaq Presario R4025CA that comes
with a ATI RADEON XPRESS 200M graphics card.

First, when looking for a graphics card, sax2 lacks
currently any xpress. I guess it might still be too
early, as this card seems to be introduced last february.

So, I've tried to find any other configuration that would
be suitable, but had no success. I've tried with
	Radeon X300 (RV370) 5B60 (PCIE)  [guess this is PCIExpress)
	Radeon Mobility M300 (M22) 5460 (PCIE)
	Radeon Mobility X600 (M24) 3150 (PCIE)

The first two because I read somewhere the Xpress200M were
based on the 300. Unfortunately, when testing the configuration
I get the following error message:
	X SErver test failed:
	(WW) Open APM failed (/dev/apm_bios) (No such device)
	(EE) No device detected.

Now this file exists. I have the 'powersave' deamon
(ver. 0.9.25-3) installed which include the apm stuff.
What does that meassage means then??  I had little time
so I first installed the software that comes per
default when first installing SUSE9.3 PRO. Do I need to
install something else?

Currently I'm living with the VESA frambuffer, which works, of course,
but frustrating (as are these cases) not beeing able to get
profit of the all money I invested.

Is any configuration known to work with this card?
Does anyone succeeded in making this card work -even partially? How?
Appreciate any help. Please let me know if you'd need further
details.

Thanks in advance.

Miguel