Re: [forum] xgamma command not working with intel 865G graphics chip set

   Forum is the wrong list for such questions so I've moved it over
to the xfree86 list.  There is no gamma support for that chip in
XFree86.  Nobody has written support for it, presumably because
nobody knows how (no hardware documentation).

			MArk.