Re: Xwindow problem !!!

   You appear to have newer Intel graphics but a very old XFree86
version (4.0.3).  Furthermore, it looks like you tried to load
an Intel driver for an X.org X-server.  You can try to have the
server ignore the versioning checks by starting the server with
the -ignoreABI flag (eg. "startx -- -ignoreABI"), but given that
there are years difference between driver and server, I wouldn't
be surprised if that didn't work (unresolved symbols, etc...).
You should really upgrade your X-server to something recent.

			Mark.