Re: Problem in starting X

Dear rajender ,

i don't think so ur 7.2 versionm will support 845 board.any way try
step by step.

pls check wether ur Xserver is working or not .just enter X.

then enter xf86config just press enter if u don't know abt the
hardware and select for monitor standard monitor and select vga card
from cards database (i.e i suppose 359 for intel 845 chipset or
original)
then just enter and finish .

then enter startx

check & have fun with Linux..........