Problem related to XDM login with busybox

hi,

        Please help to solve a problem related to XDM login.

I am using busybox for shell, login and for other tools. I have downloaded the XFree4.5 and compiled it sucessfully for TinyX. Now I am using Xfbdev as the default XServer.

The problem occurs when I am trying to login using XDM, it shows the login failure error message on the Xlogin Window. In normal shell mode login is working properly with busybox login and getty.

    Please help me to solve this login problem in XDM.

With regards,

Sireesh V.