X server fails

HI,
I installed RH Inux 9 on my Laptop Toshiba Satellite 5005 with 26 MB
Nvidia GeForce go 2 graphics board for which I installed NVidia
version 1.0-7174 drivers. It worked OK, later on due to space
limitation I removed the Samba using (rmp -e samba command) and
original Nvidia package file with *.run suffix (just by simple
deleting the file), but not the /usr/share/NVIDIA_Installer file and
the dir containing all the installed files. It kept on working in that
session, but in the next boot, X server did not load due to font
problem as mentioned at the end of the log file attached. May I hope
for your help to start X server on my laptop.
Many Thanks
Jai

    Jai K Kaushik, Ph.D.
    Molecular Biology Unit