Réf. : Re: [XFree86] pseudo color mode on 4.5.0 ?

i currently work on a Xfree86 4.3.0 and I must add a Nvidia graphic card to treat the pseudo color mode. When I had the Xfree86 4.1.0, it was not necessary.

                      mvojkovi@XFree86.
                      Org                      Pour :    xfree86@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      Envoyé par :             cc :      (ccc : Olivier GERBAL/E/EDFGDF/FR)
                      xfree86-admin@XFr        Objet :   Re:  pseudo color mode on 4.5.0 ?
                      ee86.Org

                      13/05/2005 19:16
                      Veuillez répondre
                      à xfree86

   Can you rephrase the question?  XFree86 has always supported PseudoColor
visuals.

                                     Mark.