The setup of Xfree86 have broken my screen !

Hello,
I have already tried to fix the problem for a long time but my screen does not want to work at all.
I have got a LCD screen (Slimview S530) and I wanted to install XFree86 4.0.3. There was no problem during setup but on the next boot, my screen did not display anything... Even the BIOS setup screen. But when I connect another screen, it's OK. So the problem is the screen.
I have found some topics about this problem and the problem is that the setup of XFree86 4.0.3 corrupted the eeprom of my screen ! The solution of some men is to reprogam the eeprom of my screen but I can't extract it and I am not a boss at electronics. But in computer science, it is another thing. So I would like to know how the setup XFree86 can write on an eeprom of a screen and if there is a software solution for my problem.
Thanks for your help...