Re: ayuda por favor

   Is this on FreeBSD by any chance?  This sort of thing can happen
when the system security level is set too high to allow running X.
That is, the X-server doesn't have sufficient permissions to write
registers.   On Linux systems, this usually means the server isn't
running with root permissions, but the error is more frequent on
BSD systems.

			Mark.