beginner - install debian - problem with XFree86

hi all,

this is the first time i try to install linux (debian) on my X86 platform.
Linux can't launch XFree86 !!! I attach both XFree86.0.log file and
XF86Config-4.
The version of XFree86 is : 4.1.0.1
operating system : Linux 2.4.20-8um i686 [ELF]
video card : i810 (video card integrated on mainboard)

thanks for your help

(See attached file: XFree86.0.log)(See attached file: XF86Config-4)

 Patrick PIERRA
 Linedata Services Luxembourg
 5, Z.A.I. Bourmicht
 L-8070 BERTRANGE