RE: Fedora 3 -new installation GL issues

Thanks for the tip about this being the wrong list.
Do you know if there is an X.org list?

In reference to your second question, here's what Im seeing
The default screen savers all work great, including a lot of
The GL ones.  However, these are really really slow...

Glgears shows about 25-30fps,
Gltext shows about 10-12fps,
Gltext(clock) shows about 8-10fps,
Glmatrix shows about 2-6fps,
Blocktube shows about 5-8fps,
Etc,

Tux racer runs very smoothly,

I would think I would be getting,at a minimum, 30-40fps on any Glapps
with the hardware I have this installed on.
At least that's what Im basing my comparison on.

What do you think?

Jesse