Re: Odd Screen Overlap

I have an LCD monitor that does auto adjustments based on the input and not a lot, but some, adjusting I can do manually outside of color and contrast. Other resolutions seem to work fine so I can't agree with the hardware assessment but I'm not informed enough on the area to completely disagree. Is there anything I can change in the config to change the vertical synch pulses and maybe fix it that way?