Re: Font endian problem?

On Thu, 10 Feb 2005, Ian Jones wrote:

	I have Xfree86 version 4.4.0 up and running on a PowerPC host
using the LynxOS operating system.

All appears to be working ok, except that the fonts are being rendered
incorrectly when using Xterm etc.  The problem looks like the bitmaps
that make up the fonts are being split down the middle and then
reversed, causing a kind of mirrored effect to happen.

I'm guessing that this an endian issue somewhere, but I'm not quite sure
where to look to solve it.  Does anyone know which source files etc I
would need to look at to change the endian-ness and get the fonts
displayed correctly?

What driver would this be?

Marc.

|  Marc Aurele La France           |  work:   1-780-492-9310           |
|  Computing and Network Services  |  fax:    1-780-492-1729           |
|  352 General Services Building   |  email:  tsi@xxxxxxxxxxx          |
|  Edmonton, Alberta               |                                   |
|  T6G 2H1                         |     Standard disclaimers apply    |
|  CANADA                          |                                   |