Please, urgent - I want to recover.

Hi,. I am Dhilepan, from India,.
I was intended to get Xmanager ( in Windows ) like a
environment for Linux to interact with CDE, some were
I found your site link and studied your introduction.
There you mentioned xfree86 is for X windows systems.
As of I don't have much experience in Linux
environment, I have downloaded your xfree86_glib22 for
Linux and installed it, but now I am unable to get my
previous Linux Desktop. I am getting a login screen,
but after login the system takes me to your
application ( a xterm, xsm ..).

I want to get my old desktop and system functionality,
I don't want to work with Xserver, How I could recover
the system to old state.I am in trouble. As soon as
you see this mail, please respond me,.

Thanks in advance,.
eagerly waiting for your response,

-dhilepan ,.