How to find which driver is being used

I had just finished setting up a new CPU card [which included an on-board
VGA chipset] with my RedHat 7.2 boot HD and I wanted to do the same thing
for the RedHat 6.2 boot HD as well.

"Hey, no problem," I said to myself, "I'll just find out which driver the
7.2 system is using and switch the 6.2 to the same one."

A half-hour later I was no closer to the answer than I was when I started.
The board documentation and the XF86Config says that it's an ATI 3D Rage Pro
chipset and my Windows 2000 boot HD agrees but I couldn't find any file
anywhere on the HD whose name contained ATI or Rage. The XF86Config contains
this:
    Section "Screen"
            Driver "accel"
            Device "ATI|3D Rage Pro AGP 1X/2X"
            Monitor "My Monitor"
            Subsection "Display"
            Depth 16
            Modes "1024x768"
            ViewPort 0 0
            EndSubsection
    EndSection

which I thought meant that the driver was a file named "accel" but the only
accel I could find is a SVGAlib test program .

How do I find out the driver and where do I look for the file?

TIA
    Norm