Dual-Head Headache

Good news: My system is working with two monitors. The desktop
stretches across two monitors, but I don't want this to happen. I want
each monitor to have its own set of virtual desktops, so I can switch
(virtual) desktops on the left screen *independently* of what I have on
the right screen.

I did some google searching online, and found this option called
Xinerama. I do not want this functionality (and it is not turned on in
my XF86Config file, as far as I can see). I would appreciate any help
you can give.

I'm using RH7.3, running fluxbox as my window manager. Attached is my
X86Config file (located in /etc/X11/ ).

Regards,
Eric